Delightfully Useless Trivia - Game Set
Trivia should be fun-not feel like a homework assignment. That's why this Delightfully Useless Trivia set by Brass Monkey is filled with some of the most pointless knowledge we could find…and even better, you'll choose your questions from a bunch of misleading categories. For example: 'Who's the Boss?' Those are questions about either Tony Danza or the Mafia, by the way.
• Includes 200 unique trivia questions to test your random knowledge (to say the least).
• Each question is grouped in an entertainingly-misleading category to keep everyone guessing-literally.
• Comes with an instruction sheet that explains 3 different ways to play (depending on how smart you think you are).
• The outer box measures 3.5" square by 3" deep-that's 89mm square by 76mm if you're fancy.
• Suitable for 2-8+ people. Go crazy.